Thursday 25 August 2011

Small, beautiful, and ever so practical.

We went for a jaunt over to nearby Raby Castle at the weekend for a Vintage Vehicle Show.
I couldn't help but photograph this most amazingly thought out tiny caravan.


It looked quite Art Deco in it's lovely shiny polished steel exterior.

Inside...


Just large enough for a double mattress, but beautifully co-ordinated,





including storage and shelving, and isn't that the cutest little red television?



There is even a tiny wardrobe space!

The outside spaces around this caravan are no less well thought out.


Here's the kitchen, including co-ordinated storage & fridge.



The bathroom! - well ok fair weather ablutions area.


And finally "the dining room" complete with co-ordinating retro radio.

Only really practical in good weather, but I just loved the ingenuity and overall look of this "tinyvan"

Don't you?

Linda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I would love a caravan, might need a bit bigger one though with 4 kids and a DH! Im getting a bit past the whole tent gig, but a caravan....I could fill it with lovely crochet and fabric goodies...

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it an Eriba Puck? I'm always hankering after them at VW shows and they are killingly expensive (but gorgeous!). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally beautiful, I followed one for a couple of miles out of my way last week whilst it was being towed just to get a good look at it!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, we're going to a vintage vehicle show on Sunday. I'd love to see one of those there.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I just love it! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, but not sure I would want to sleep in a small tin in hot weather! Could be great as a getaway space down the bottom of the garden though - except for someone like me who always needs a loo nearyby!
    Maggie - mrsrunofthemills.blogspot.com
    talesoflifeinanorfolkvillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is gorgeous! Wildly impractical for someone like me who needs loads of space to chuck stuff around in, but I can dream...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...