Wednesday 6 October 2010

Hurrah!!!! My Pumpkin Patch swap has arrived.

I was feeling very sorry for myself this morning as I've been laid low with a 'flu bug for the last couple of days.

Then the postman arrived and delivered a padded envelope which when opened I discovered this...



A beautifully wrapped bundle of pressies and a card from Jenny writer of the fab blog Buttons, Ribbons & Other Things. Jenny is my swap partner for the Pumpkin Patch swap arranged by the lovely Helen from http://craftyhelenathome.blogspot.com/ . The parcel couldn't have arrived at a better time and it so cheered me up.

And what lovely things it contained:


There was a gorgeous scarf in a vintage retro style print of lovely autumny colours;
An absolutely amazing necklace with a red beaded tree design in the centre;
Four beautiful handcrafted autumn leaves;
A gorgeous keyring with two lovely felt oak leaves on it;
A little hessian sack which when I opened it contained some pretty felted acorns and the most delightful little felt pumpkin;
A bag of pretty autumn toned beads and buttons;
&
A bar of my absolute favourite Chocolate - Green & Black's Organic mmm.

Thank you so much Jenny, I absolutely love everything.

I have already found the perfect place for those lovely leaves.

In my hall I have a twiggy heart hanging on the wall, quite nice but somewhat bare looking if you see what I mean:



Now it is no longer bare:


 It looks so much better, it's just what it needed!

Your parcel is on it's way to you Jenny, I hope you like it as much as I like mine xxx  

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad it arrived safely (was slightly concerned about the leaves) and that you love everything! Thanks for being my partner! Will be watching the post with excitement... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you liked your parcel - thanks for joining in the fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful things! I love the autumnal theme and the leaves look perfect on the twiggy heart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...