Friday 15 October 2010

Books!!

I love books. 

I have far too many of them, and one day (maybe) I just might have a clear out. 

I did promise myself that I would limit my book buying but then those naughty folk at the Book People keep sending my their little catalogues and of course there is always so many things to tempt me.

I just had to succumb to these lovely delights:

 This has some lovely projects in to add to my ever increasing list of things I want to make!



Some gorgeous cakes and bakes in here, won't do the diet much good if I don't make sure they are given as gifts though!


Some brilliant fast and easy patterns in this book, I like the way that it tells you approximately how long each project will take to make.

 A new set of books from the author of the True Blood Series, these are for my daughter Rae.

 Another cook book to add to my already huge collection, but I just couldn't resist another Jamie book - I do like his recipes.

 A set of four Milly-Molly-Mandy books, I remember my teacher in primary school reading these to us and I just loved them, pure nostalgia and this set looks so pretty too. I've bought these to display in the spare room that I decorated for my granddaughter, they will be read to her at bedtime.

Another with lots of yummy projects to add to that ever growing list.
Now 


NOTE TO SELF:
Do NOT look at the Book People Website!!!


4 comments:

  1. I'm steering well clear! The Christmas gifts book looks amazing - I love baking stuff as gifts. And yay for Milly Molly Mandy! Such lovely gentle books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look of the Cath Kidston book. I'm a devil for books, they have overrun the book shelves and there's piles all over the house. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know the rotters sent me that little leaflet too and I am not buying another book (for a while anyway!).
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! Lots of lovely books there! I really like the look of the Christmas gifts and Cath Kidston books! My Amazon wishlist is already about 7 pages long! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...