Thursday 16 September 2010

Little Bundles of (fabric rehab) Joy

I was initially introduced to the fabric rehab website by a post on Kandipandi’s blog.



I duly ambled off to have a look – what fabulous fabrics …
...and so many of them!

I just found it impossible to choose.

I thought the £2 emergency bundles might be the answer to my dilemma, after all they would give me an idea of a range of fabrics “in the flesh” so to speak.

But...

...alas :-( they were out of stock and being the indecisive sort I wandered back to the relative comfort of blogland.


I was reminded of fabric rehab when Jenevieve of Buttons, Ribbons and Other Things  posted some of their  new arrivals and on investigating the £2 bundles were back in stock – yahhh!!!


I ended up buying three of them.



Aren't they gorgeous?
 
I feel a larger order coming on!!

5 comments:

  1. They are just wonderful, I love the Michael Miller Ring around the Rosie in the middle! I love these bundles some of the bits are quite small but I have had lots of good sized wonderful bits in there too!
    Sorry for tempting you... :)
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the fabrics, I might be going along again soon to buy more. Just need to think of an excuse for more fabric! Thanks for the link to my blog. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh look at it all! I really must crack on with sewing related stuff - posts like this make me wonder why I'm not doing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of these! My fabric stash is somewhat depleted from my curtain making, I may have to treat myself. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love fabric re-hab, brought some from there a little while ago and they were very prompt with delivery too. (dosent do to wait for fabric does it? lol) And such lovely designs as well.

    Love your blog by the way.


    MBB x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...